- maineventsecurityAsked on May 15, 2013 at 09:25 AM
- jefreylandichoAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 09:46 AM
Can you please tell us which specific form you are currently experiencing this issue?
The default upload limit is set to 100MB which can be set in the 'Max File Size'.
- maineventsecurityAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 09:57 AM
I have just gone in and set the max size higher.
The file sizes someone was trying to upload all onto one form were: 41KB, 1MB, 6MB, 6MB
What is the max limit i can set it to?
- glennleeAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 10:19 AM
As far as I know the max limit is 1GB. May I know what file types they are trying to upload. And also if you can share us the form url or the website where your form is embedded so we can investigate.
- maineventsecurityAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
The file types are probably .jpg & pdfs
I have increased the limit on the files, but was not sure if i have done it right
- jefreylandichoAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I have tested the form and did not experience any freezing when uploading files. I have checked your form upload field setting and yes it was correctly set. The current limit is now 100mb for multi upload and 48MB for single upload that both accepts pdf and jpg files.
Can you please try using the form again and let us know if the issue still persist? Also we would like to know if the freezing happens with other browser?