- derlee00Asked on April 14, 2011 at 01:33 PM
i was wondering is there an annually fee to pay for membership
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 04:23 PM
No, there is none. A free account is absolutely free, there is nothing to pay. However, if you need a higher submissions limit, bigger disk space, etc., you may want to take a look at our Premium and Professional packages.
Learn more about Pricing Plans
Hope this was helpful. Do not hesitate to contact us again.
- allanftdAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 04:34 PM
In addition to NeilVicente's response, if you plan on upgrading your Free account to a Premium account, a 1 year membership only costs $90 (save $29.40 when compared to the monthly rate of $9.95 x 12). Or, if you want to upgrade to a Professional account, a 1 year subscription will only cost $499.95 (save $100 vs. monthly rate of $49.95 x 12).
Thank you for your interest in JotForm!
- derlee00Answered on April 25, 2011 at 11:16 PM
Well thanks, but put this on the price page don't hide it, cuz people like me want know as well, your guys doing a great job please keep it up, services like yours don't come around too often.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 03:17 AM
Thank you for this concern derlee.
We will let our administrators know about this.