- wmickellAsked on May 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Thank you so much for your time and assistance. I really appreciate your support.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Thanks for asking.
With the form loaded in the form builder, click the Form Style tab and then the Label Align button and select Top Aligned:
Save the form when done.
(Nice website, by the way!)
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Thank you for contacting us,
But, sorry, we can't able to understand your actual problem.
Do you mean alignment of lables to the top for the text box?
Can You explain little more with url of the form?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Incidentally, the alignment can also be done on a per field basis. When a field is clicked, a field labelled Properties... appears in the toolbar with the same button to which I earlier referred.
- wmickellAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:27 PMHi and thank you for your assistance.
What I am trying to do is I want to write the question.
How many people will attend your upcoming event?
Write under the question, I want an empty box for the client to write
their response in to the question. I want to do this several times on the
jot form. On the jot form, I don't know how to do that. Thanks for all
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Actually, the answer provided by Abajan above, adjusting the Label Align to Top Aligned would accomplish what you would like to do.
Here is an example of a form that uses TOP ALIGNED
- wmickellAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 01:09 PMAlright cool. Thanks so much.