- ChazglotzAsked on May 15, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I've copied the link to my forms, but they are not working. What would be the problem?
Thanks Charles ClinesPage URL:
- glennleeAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Thanks for contacting us!
May I know which link you are referring to? Can you please share us the form url so we can investigate.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I noticed that you used this code to link the form to your site :
What you need to do is to embed the form to your site.
You do that by simply clicking the Embed Form option and then click Embed
This will provide you with the code that you will then simply copy and paste to your site
Hope this helps! =)
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:14 PM
You need to remove the "a href" as that would not be necessary and copy and paste the code as it is so that it actually appears on the entry forms page.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Basically, your code should simply be
If you would like the form to appear in another page, then provide a link to that page
and then embed the code above on that page.