- ArvindAsked on May 15, 2013 at 12:35 PM
I've tried the video tutorial on jotform for joomla 2.5 but that doesn't work if you're using Artisteer. Using Artisteer I made a page especially for the contact form but now I'm stuck at the point to getting the form into my template.
Please help. Thank you in advanced.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 05:59 PM
One of our helpful customer uses this plugin, maybe this will help. We will also update the Joomla 2.5 guide later today and get back to you with this. Please try the plugin for the meantime as it was working to some other users with the same version of Joomla you are using.
- FCDH070Answered on May 24, 2013 at 07:34 PM
Hi there EltonCris,
Many thanks for your solution however, I've looked at the plugin but the plugin is not compatible if you're using artisteer, artisteer makes the template so you don't need to add articles, modules etc. The plugin is very good but not when using artisteer.
Whenever I want to modify my clients website I simply do that within Artisteer and then upload it into joomla. My problem is I can't add a jotform-form within artisteer (or joomla) and I really need to have a contact-form setup for this site within a month or I loose a client. I'm really stuck at this point, everything is working on the site but the problem remains at the contact-form. I really hope you can help me with this.
Thank you in advanced.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 08:26 PM
I see. I will download Artisteer and get back to you with a solution. Thank you for your additional details.
- FCDH070Answered on May 24, 2013 at 08:31 PM
If you can find the solution to my problem you'd be my superhero! and again Thank you in advanced!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 12:45 AM
orry for a bit delay. Here's how I've managed to insert form on Joomla using Artisteer.
1. Select a page
2. Click an area or a text area where you'd like to insert the form.
3. Click HTML to open it's source code
4. Insert your Form's Iframe Embed Code. How to get your Form's Iframe Code
5. Preview your template and it should display your form.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
- FCDH070Answered on May 25, 2013 at 04:19 AM
You are my savior! Many thanks and gratitude for this superb solution.
Not that it's a problem but is it possible that the email send by the customer comes to my clients emailaddress instead of my account at jotform? If so, how can I do that?
Many thanks and gratitude again for all the help,
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 04:45 AM
You're welcome and glad to hear it!
Here's how you can change form notification email recipient: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications.
Do let us know if you have further questions. Best Regards!