- kleindesignAsked on May 15, 2013 at 02:07 PM
Hi I was wondering if there is a way to show a drop down option based on a previous drop down selection?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Yes! Basically, you would need to use conditions for that
Click on Condition and select Show/Hide a form field
From there, it will allow you to create your condition (what drop down option to show based on user's previous selection)
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions! =)
- glennleeAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Thanks for contacting us!
If you are asking if you can choose what option to show in the second drop down menu based on previous answer, this function is not possible. You cannot hide or show options in the drop down menu.
What you can do is create another drop down menu for the another set of option you want to show.
Here is the tutorial on how to use conditions.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 01:32 PM
@tonyberber Your request seems a bit different than that original so I have moved it to a thread of its own. I will address your question in the following thread shortly:
- tonyberberAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 09:46 PMthank you!
Tony Berber Sardinha