- Little-EngineersAsked on May 15, 2013 at 02:36 PM
please call me 5037504277. I bought the 2 year subscirption but i found it the people filling it up is having a problem.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 02:42 PM
Unfortunately, we don't provide phone support.
Request you to let us know what issues are you facing and we will help you resolve that.
- Little-EngineersAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 05:10 PMjust wanna cancel this order...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 06:47 PM
It is not that we don't want to cancel your subscription.
But can you please describe the problem with more detail so we can fix the problem or find a workaround for it?
It might be just a matter of a quick fix or step by step instructions.
Please provide with the URL where the form might be embedded and/or form name/formURL
- Little-EngineersAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 03:06 AMwhen integrating with authorized,net, it says it requires hone number.
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 03:37 AM
Please provide us form url to assist you better,
Please refer this guide for more information on Run your form using Auth.net payment tool in Emulator Mode
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM
As Jalaludeen has suggested, if you are having a problem with the authorize.net usage you can try using the Payment Tool in the mentioned Emulation Mode to test for payment making on the form to ensure that it is working properly.
I also took a look at your form - http://www.jotform.com/31335856202954 and it appears to be set up properly. Is that the form you are having this issue with? It is important to make sure that if you are using the Proper API Login and Key but sometimes you may need to generate a new key which can help if you are having trouble with the Merchant System used. Then you will also want to use the Test Integration to make sure it's properly connected to your Account with the correct Account details input into the Payment Tool.
Also, in regards to what you mentioned about " it says it requires a hone (i think you meant phone) number was this a problem for your Form or Authorize?
If you need further assistance with of this please provide us with further details?
- Little-EngineersAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 11:37 AMthe merchant account is working properly but when i am trying to test it
with new key and API login it gives it pops out it requires a phone number
so i don't know what does it mean???
- Little-EngineersAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 12:04 PMthis form is harder to use that i could handle.. I just want a refund or i
will just dispute the transaction to my credit card company.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 01:22 PM
Hello, I think that the problem is probably more related to Authorize.net Account Information if that is happening when you Test it.
Anyhow, I've gone ahead and honored your request so I have cancelled and refunded the money for your subscription back to you. Please allow up to at least a week and a few days before you will see the money credited back to your bank account and if you have any further issues or questions do let us know about it.