- Jim HauserAsked on May 15, 2013 at 03:52 PM
I am in the process of redoing my company's website. I would like to add submission forms to my site, where customers and sales reps can upload photos, text, maybe even voice recordings for quote requests. I would like to be able to do it both from desktop browsers and iphone/blackberry (using the phone's built in camera and voice recorder). Is this something your service can handle? I found you through box.com. Another thing I am curious about; if your submission form uploads photos and text to my box.com account, what is to stop someone from accessing my box.com account to see what is there? I don't want customers and sales reps being able to access information that is on my box.com account.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 07:36 PM
Welcome to JotForm!
1. To let your customers upload photos and other type of files, use our multiple uploader tool and set it all the file types you'd like to accept.
2. Our form are created with mobile compatibility so it's possible to use this on mobile devices. Note that some iOS (iphone) built in browser doesn't support uploads so they need to use another browser alternatives like iCab or any other browser.
3. Yes, we just integrated with Box.com. More info: JotForm now Integrates with Box. You can now send uploaded files directly to your Box account.
4. They can't access your box account unless you shared to them your account. Integration is safe since you only need to connect Jotform App to your box account, so there's nothing to worry about that.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!
- Jaffer WilsonAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 03:34 PM
Yes the answer of Support person did work while I was working on an Iranian Rial App.
I am grate to JotForm Support personal who have written an insightful reply to your question.
- GinniAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 03:37 PMI was facing the same issue while dealing with the SEO software, and I still faced the issue before I came across this solution. Now my software is working fine.
- victorAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 04:23 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome Jaffer. If you have any question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to help.
Ginni to assist you better, I have created a new thread that will be answered shortly.