- stephencoverdaleAsked on May 15, 2013 at 06:37 PM
I'm sure this is a simple answer, I couldn't find the answer on the forums.
On this form
1) when the page loads I just want to show my radio buttons, with no other fields ( i guess the requirement is causing the problem)
2) then when a user selects either of the two options "Up Coming Races" would show.
3) I put show "Up Coming Races" as a condition of each of the radio button options, but only the first radio button shows "up coming races" I am guessing the two conditions conflict, I'm sure there is a straight fwd way to do this.
I would like not to have two idential fields called "up coming races" ( which i guess is a work around)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 09:44 PM
I see you have 2 options
Type of Photo*
-Runner Photo From Race Day
When one of them it's chosen, it shows a different group of fields. I think the guide below might help you with your inquiry