- dynamicgiftAsked on May 16, 2013 at 12:48 AM
We have the occasional client ring up and say they are having issued with the form not working. Sometimes they click the submit button and it does nothing, Other times the form comes through but the email notification fails
Is there anything we can do to maximise browser compatibility and also make sure the email notifications come through to our sales guys?
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 06:38 AM
Yes you can set email notification to your sales guys though using Conditional Logic
Please refer this guide for more information on Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 07:15 AM
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame", and copy the code to your web site.
Since IFrames work like a separate page any problem in your web pages will not cause problems on the form which is inside the iframe. So, it will be protected and it will work more reliably.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 07:17 AM
You also said you sometimes don't receive emails. When that happens let us know the email address and we will look our mail logs and tell you what might have happened. Sooner you can let us know the better we can find the reason.