- mmamminiAsked on May 16, 2013 at 02:07 AM
Ha a look to http://form.jotformeu.com/form/30942991244357, at the end after pressing "Invia" (send) a blank page appears (http://submit.jotformeu.com/server.php) and the thank you page is not shown. The form is correctly submitted but the files are not uploaded and the email is not sent.
Thanks for your help
- mmamminiAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 02:15 AM
As an additional not everything works if I use Dropbox instead of Google drive
- mmamminiAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 02:30 AM
I have tried to add the google drive integration after deleting the folder on google drive but still hanging on http://submit.jotformeu.com/server.php
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 03:46 AM
We have tested your form it is working correctly in our side, after click "Send" button its correctly redirect to payment area.
Please refer this guide for more information on
- mmamminiAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 04:51 AM
try a different pyment method instead of paypal, you will see at the end you are not redirected to the thank you page
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 06:48 AM
We have cloned your form and tested, it's all working correctly for me.
you set Thanks you page wizard for your form
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mmamminiAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 09:43 AMYou mean that you have received the files uploaded to your google drive?
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Yes you will received files uploaded in Google drive area.
- mmamminiAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 10:53 AMHiJalaludeen,
sorry to disturb you again, I haven't uploaded any images, can you try also with an image?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 04:05 PM
Allow me to assist you on behalf of Jalaludeen. I have submitted a test submission with attached images, would you mind checking it on your side?
Let us know if you need further assistance regarding this. Thanks!
- mmamminiAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 06:12 PMHi Cris,
exactly the same issue. I have received the form with the embedded photos but I haven't received the notification mail and neither the files into google drive.
Have you received the thank you page?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 08:38 PM
I also tested your form and I was able to recieved the autoresponder email and the thank you page.
Since you have set unique submissions to Strict on your form, it is possible that a user will not be able to submit the form the 2nd time.
As for the Notification email, please try changing the Sender Name value to firstname.lastname@example.org as describe here https://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues
You should also create a default notification email, using the Add New Email button to make sure that the email template is updated
Pleae try this options. Inform us if the issues persist afterwards.
- mmamminiAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 09:26 AMHi Jonathan,
and were you also able to receive the files uploaded on Google drive?
I have made additional tests and I have found that the issue is related to the captcha.
In fact I have created two test form called :
1) Contact Form with Sky Team
2)Contact Form with Sky Team with Captcha
Can you clone and test both included the integration with Goole Drive?
Regarding 1) I have received everything
Regarding 2) I have received the form but not the Thank you page, neither the files uploaded
Can you please clone and test form 2?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I was able to reproduce this issue. The issue seems to be with combination of upload field and captcha field. If you remove the upload field your form seems to work fine.
I am creating a ticket and forwarding your issue to our development team. Please stand by for updates from them.
As a workaround, request you to change your captcha to reCaptcha. This should sole your issue for time being.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 02:25 AM
This thread is about problem with captcha and uploads. Please open a new thread about the new thread.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 02:26 AM
Sorry, ignore my last message. The problem is still about the captcha field.s
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 01:16 AM
This issue has been resolved for a while now.
"if you have a upload field and captcha field in a form, the submission data is not saved and no thank you page is displayed. And also integration with google drive also doesn't work"
Please let us know if you encounter further issues.