- calbee86Asked on May 16, 2013 at 05:20 AM
- yselbollerAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:26 AMHello calbee86,I am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help me visualize or understand this issue better?Cheers!
- calbee86Answered on May 16, 2013 at 05:34 AM
apologies, got a bit trigger happy with the 'enter' key.
A colleague of mine has shared some forms with me and I am unable to view them.
I notice this may be a common problem, would you be able to offer me a fix of somekind?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:38 AM
Here are the steps to view the forms shared with you.
1. Login to your account in JotForm
2. Click on "My Forms" form the top menu of your page.
3. Click on "Shared with you" link on your left menu tab
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- calbee86Answered on May 16, 2013 at 05:42 AM
- calbee86Answered on May 16, 2013 at 05:43 AM
Unfortunately I don't have the "shared with you" option in my "my forms" area
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:52 AM
The screenshot i sent you earlier is of your account.
Request you to please clear your browser cache by pressing (Ctrl + Shift + Delete) and log back in to your JotForm account.
After login you need to click on "My Forms" and then let us know if you see the "Shared with you" link on the left side of your screen.
- calbee86Answered on May 16, 2013 at 06:01 AM
The screenshot you sent earlier does not resemble the "my forms" area I can see on my screen.
In fact, I don't have any kind of toolbar on the left of my screen, only a list that shows me "submissions", "upload space", "payment submissions" etc etc.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 06:09 AM
You need to first click on "My Forms" from your top menu tab. Please refer the screen shot below of your account:
- calbee86Answered on May 16, 2013 at 06:23 AM
As I said Sidharth, my screen like the screenshot you've sent me.
This is the screen I have when I click on "My Forms":
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 06:38 AM
I am creating a ticket and forwarding your issue to our Level 2 support. As soon as there are any update on this, we will notify let you know via this thread.
- calbee86Answered on May 16, 2013 at 06:42 AM
Level 2! How exciting!
Thanks for your help Sidharth
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 06:49 AM
You are welcome.
Please stand by for updates from our dev team.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 09:41 AM
I have checked your account and it seems the problem is you are still using the old version of our my forms area. I don't think you are able to view shared forms on this older version. If you click the green 'Switch To New Look' button on the left sidebar this should switch you to the latest version so you can view any forms that have been shared with you.