- shanewellsAsked on May 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I have an issue with forms cross populating & posted the question yesterday. No JotAdmin ever responded and now the post is gone!
I will try again...
Attached is a photo showing the jotform page, embedded page and email response. The first two are the same but the submitted form populates a completely different form.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I checked the other thread you posted yesterday and i see that its already answered. I would like to assure yo that we try to answer each and every question on forum and don't delete them.
Please check your thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/217855-My-forms-are-cross-populating-
- shanewellsAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 01:35 PM
It appears I may have been mistaken...but i will never admit it.
I searched back and forth on the timeline and even did a search for the topic with no results. It was hidden from my view for whatever reason.
Thank you Sidharth.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Every time someone post a response to your question, you should receive an email. You have not received any notification?
- shanewellsAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:35 PMMy server filtered it out, I have white listed now.
Thank you for the follow up.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 08:17 PM
Thank you for taking the time to update us. Good to know all is good now.
Contact us again anytime if you have other inquiry.