- Brian PastoreAsked on May 16, 2013 at 03:20 PM
I created this form recently and installed it on my website. You can view it here. http://hebrewhospitalhome.org/about-us/golf-outing-2/registration/
When I look at the code I can see that it is jot form
Can you tell me what account this is under or at least the email address and then I can try to log in. I would rather not have to recreate this whole form as you can see it is long.
You can call me at 914-467-0111 if you need more clarification.
Thanks in advance for your time.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 03:27 PM
@ Brian Pastore
This form is under "hhhinc" account and the email id used to created this account is "marketing@heb****home.org"
You can reset your password by clicking on "Forgot Password" link which is just below the "Sign In" button.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- alp_denizAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 04:14 PM
I also had a problem finding my fresh form.
Now, I can tell that it may take the form a little time to propagate through servers after it has been created. So you may require few minutes before you can take a look at the form in http://www.jotform.com/myforms/.
Hope this helps,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 07:42 PM
I've check your account and found this form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/31356587120351. Is this "not" the form you are looking for?
Let us know.
- bpastoreAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 01:36 PMFirst off, the name is Brian and no that is not the form I’m talking about.
- brianpastoreAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 01:45 PM
Sorry Alp, didn't realize that was a response to the thread. Thought that was a joke. Anyway, @sidharth that was what I needed. I've now accessed that account. can you combine the form in the firstname.lastname@example.org account to this hhhinc account?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 03:55 PM
Hello Brian. I've now moved your form from bpastore to hhhinc account.
Please do let us know if you need further assistance or if you have other questions or concerns.