- biblecorrespondenceinstituteAsked on April 14, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Because I want the URL to be unique, instead of numbers, I want my own words.
instead of this, I want be like this
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 12:00 AM
With the use of the custom url you can change the id and replace it
with your own text.
To do this:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
3. Select 'Embed Form'
4. In the 'This is a direct link to your form for easier distribution.' label you will see
a gear icon. Just click on it and you will be asked for the text which you want to use
for the form.
Hope this helps.