- kendiwebAsked on May 17, 2013 at 03:01 AM
I am having a problem showing 2 jotforms on 1 page - it seems like it just shows the same form twice even though the embed codes are different.
It seems to be working in Chrome but not Firefox?
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 05:32 AM
We have tested your webpage it seems working both in Firefox and Chrome not getting any problem
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 08:36 AM
Hi, can you please confirm if you are still having this issue?
I checked your website http://www.cfllabour.co.za/submit-cv.html and was able to view 2 different forms
Please contact us if you have further inquiry.
- kendiwebAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 08:50 AM
Thanks it does seem to be working now. My client called me this morning to notify me about the problem and when I checked this morning I could see only 1 form twice on the page, I havn't changed anything since this morning so it's strange but yes - it looks fine now thanks!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 09:42 AM
Great. Let us know if the issue reoccur and we will investigate it.
I just verified and see that both the forms are visible on your website.