- mroddisAsked on May 17, 2013 at 08:36 AM
I really want to be qble to recieve my forms as part of my 125 per month without using ssl.
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 08:47 AM
You can turn off SSL in Setup & Embed > Embed Form, Please unchecked checkbox in Secure form
- yselbollerAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 08:52 AM
Here's the step by step instruction on how you will disable the SSL on your form.
1. Go to My Form
2. Go to the form you wanted to unsecure.
3. Click "Setup & Embed" tab.
4. Click "Embed Form"
5. Ans As you can see on the image below, you will see a new window will show up that contains your Form URL. Beside that is a check box from which you need to un-tick to make the form unsecure.
Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 09:36 AM
Please follow these steps to stop accepting secure submissions:
1. Open your form in Form Builder
2. Click on Setup & Embed > Embed Form
3. Select your embed method and untick Secure Form.
4. Get the updated embed script to embed your form on your website.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mroddisAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 09:30 AM
Firstly thank you for all your respnses, as a quick work around I simply paid for a subscription and left it as is.
I do not embed this from anywhere, i just copy the link to teh form on teh jotform website and allow the link to take people there, my "secure form" tickbox has never been ticked to my knowledge.
It was my understandoing then that by doing this I would easily cover the required number of submissions until I build my business.
I would not mind paying if i could merge my account with my partners, but I have been told that either she or I will have to re create the forms under the one ID. This is maddness to my mind.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Can you please let us know the form URL so we can check? Or, the webpage URL to where the form URL is currently placed?
I would not mind paying if I could merge my account with my partners, but I have been told that either she or I will have to re create the forms under the one ID. This is madness to my mind.
-Unfortunately, that is the only process if you don't like to give her your account login information. That is not by re-creating the forms but by sharing them to her with full access and ask her to create a form to the "Shared with you" section as you have her as a Sub-User.
- mroddisAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 06:07 AMHi there,Thank you for the explanation about sharing and links. Basically she shares her forms with me, and we then share the links to these forms from my account. We will play with this at a later date.The link to my form is at www.massagewithmartin.com bottom of the home page
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 07:16 AM