- MauricioMesaAsked on May 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Si una persona respondio mi formulario, es posible limitar el envio para que no lo responda una segunda vez
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Yes that possible. You can limit your form submission based on "Unique Question".
Request you to please refer this guide for more information: http://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- MauricioMesaAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Gracias, pero realmente no tengo la pestaña Form Limits asi que no sabria que hacer, la idea es que si por ejemplo la empresa MisterX respodio la encuenta completa una vez y la envio no lo pueda volver a hacer.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 04:06 PM
I just checked your form, and found that you have not yet set the unique question suggested by my colleague.
Can you please clarify if you are having problem accessing the Form Limits tab in the form builder?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 04:10 PM
I addition to my colleagues, may I also suggest to try Unique Submissions limit, this limits the IP Address or Browser Cookies of the user depending on your setup. Like for example, if you set Strict Check, the user can only submit 1 entry per IP, in other words they can't submit more submissons on the same IP Address. Please read carefully the instructions on this guide to learn more: How to Setup Unique Submissions of a Form.
- MauricioMesaAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 04:40 PM
Muchas gracias, resuelto, tenia un problema de visualisación del formulario pero ya esta bien.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 04:23 PM
This is an old thread. I created a new thread for your inquiry. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1184155