- artsignatureAsked on May 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM
SOMEHOW I MESSED UP MY FORM LINKS WITH ART SIGNATURE REGISTRY WITH DROPBOX. IT WAS WORKING FINE UNTIL I BEGAN EDITING SOME MINOR DETAILS.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM
What was the original design of the page?
I can see the actual form on the URL you provided and then when I click on the "Dropbox" image, it redirects to a different page but has the same form found on the previous page you provided.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Having checked the source code, though, I'd suggest that you simply remove this snippet of code in your page
<div id="pasteDiv_21" style="width:668px;height:116px;position:absolute;top:41px;z-index:12;left:123px;background-color:rgb(217, 217, 217);" objtype="7" class=""><pre class="nullNode"></pre><a href="http://www.jotform.com/form/31348482494966" class="anchorStyle17">http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31335562405953<br /><span style="font-size:16pt;"><span style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);">Click Link for POPUP Form<br /><span style="font-size:12pt;">Save to your Desktop </span></span></span></a></div>
I believe you won't need that (unless you want the form on another page) since you have already included this code to embed form at the bottom of the page
That would actually be enough.
- artsignatureAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 11:46 AMIt works fine. Thank for your explaination. I am still in the learning curve.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 12:53 PM