- BellabridalboutiqueAsked on May 17, 2013 at 02:04 PM
I have automatic emailing set up to send a copy to whatever email is submitted on the form. I want my customers to have a copy of the form they submit to my company. When I test to make sure it works I can't get an automatic email when i fill out the form using Internet Explorer, but when I fill out the form using Firefox i do get the automatic email....
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 02:11 PM
Hello! Can you please provide the link of your form so I can check as well? Thank you!
By the way, I just tried filling out my form using IE. The autoresponder worked perfectly fine and the email I typed in receive the autoresponse.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 02:45 PM
I think that email sending should not vary on the internet browser program. If this is still not working, please get back to us with the link to the form. We will be happy to help you.
- BellabridalboutiqueAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 02:53 PM
I think I may have figured it out....thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 02:56 PM
Thank you for keeping us posted, Bellabridalboutique.
Please do let us know if you have other questions or concerns.