- skhiriAsked on May 17, 2013 at 05:54 PM
I have a serious problem with my form. It got suddently not well justified and all my changes are not changes even if I click on save.
The page breake doesn't work neither
Please, take a look to this problem it's critical for me!!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 08:16 PM
For some reason, it seems that not all of the styles in the stylesheets are influencing the form's appearance. Even when I cloned the form to my account, it looked the same way.
I've submitted a ticket for you.
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 08:25 PM
I haven't been able to replicate the failure to save changes though.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 08:34 PM
I've also noticed that the "Next" button isn't functioning. I've updated the ticket accordingly.
- skhiriAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Thank you very much for your effort. I see that you are a very good support team.
I hope that this will be resolved by Monday.
- alp_denizAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 03:05 PM
The problem was caused by bad html tagging in your form ("Note" part of your HTML). We have now corrected it.
If you have further problems, please let us know.
- skhiriAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 06:25 PM
Thank you sooooo much!!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 06:40 PM
On behalf of Alp, you're most welcome :)