- JotForm Support ManagerjeanetteAsked on May 18, 2013 at 01:20 AM
1. BOX INTEGRATION
We are very excited to inform you that we have just implemented direct integration with Box.com!
The box integration can send uploaded files and form data to your Box folder.
Please keep reading about this exciting new integration here
2. AUTHORIZE.NET : Add an invoice number to your Authorize.net transactions using either a hidden box or a unique ID field!
To do this:
1. Add a Hidden Box or Unique ID field to your form
2. Select your payment field, right click on it, then choose Show Properties
3. Choose a field whose value will be used as the invoice number for purchases made using your form
4. Save your form afterwards
3. MAILCHIMP : WE HAVE ADDED SEVERAL EXCITING NEW FEATURES !
3.1 You can now send image fields to MailChimp lists. Give it a try and let me know if you need anything else.
And here it is how it shows at MailChimp
3.2 We have also recently added "address" field integration to MailChimp. So, if you use an address field on your form, you can carry this data to Mail Chimp.
1. Add an Address field under Quick Tools first.
2. Add an Address field on Mailchimp List
3. On the MailChimp integration wizard match these two fields
4. Done. When someone submits the form you will receive it in your mailchimp list database
3.3 Groups can now be added into MailChimp Integration!
When you select a list on the MailChimp wizard you will now see a list of groups:
That's pretty much all you need to do. Select the groups and then when someone submits your forms they will belong to that link and those groups.
4. AUTOCOMPLETE FIELD: You may now choose to disable fuzzy search on the autocomplete control.
To get to this option, simply right-click on an auto-complete field then choose 'Show Properties'.
==>Fuzzy search will find matches in any position
While non fuzzy search will match only the ones at the beginning
1.Solve 360 usability issue: When mapping fields from JotForm to the Solve360 fields, the order of the fields used change, making it difficult to work with. The fields stayed in one order on the form but in the mapping window they appeared randomlyNow it's been solved:=================================================================>If you wish to subscribe to our Jotform Weekly updates so you can get to know our recent added features and fixes please fill this form out
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 03:47 AM
We have started to also email these weekly updates the jotform users. If you wish to subscribe to our Jotform Weekly updates so you can get to know our recent added features and fixes please fill this form out
- zicojoksicAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Could be great if there was some kind of "Invitation Link" .
I invite someone trough it, and I earn sweet rewards (10/20 submissions/Month)
There is already option to invite friends by email, but what I'm talking about is Invitation trough "unique" link.
Each user would have their own link. :)
I've already started topic about this here.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 03:36 PM
Additionally there's one more super-useful feature that we almost forgot to mention which was recently added as well within this timeframe. You now have the ability to Clear your Own Form Caches! We've added a New Guide to our User Guides Section Here: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache.
Here's the quick rundown of the Guide to learn How to Clear Your Form Cache:
(1) Go to My Account
(2) Go to Settings
(3) Last, click on Clear Cache and a pop-up will appear saying " All Caches are Cleared! " then click okay and you are done!
- KadeJMAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 03:39 PM
Thank you for pointing out your request and opening it in a new thread. We will take a look at your details about your request as soon as we can. :)
- zicojoksicAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 05:20 AM
Thank you too.
I hope its gonna be very soon. =)
- delucaAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 06:17 AM
The "Clear Cache " is a killer! Nice!! Thanks
- pinoytechAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 06:33 AM
Glad to hear that deluca! If you ever had problems with your form/s, feel free to let us know at anytime.
- aryan129Answered on May 21, 2013 at 07:51 PM
please update iphone app
to see first and last name first,
remove crash when delete
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 07:54 PM
Please open a new thread with your feature request so we can make a ticket for it