- 1PANIC1Asked on May 18, 2013 at 06:32 AM
I am a free user of jotform, I thought I was getting 100 free submissions but the clients I send it to are getting a notice saying we are at our maximum.
Can you tell me which link I need to post .. we have only used 25 of the 100
Thank you Leigh
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I checked your account. I see it is in OVERLIMIT status as you have received 16 secure submissions. Free account can only receive 10 SSL submissions.
You should change your form's embed script to non secure script and re-embed your form again to your website.
Please follow these steps to stop accepting secure submissions:
1. Open your form in Form Builder
2. Click on Setup & Embed > Embed Form
3. Select your embed method and untick Secure Form.
4. Get the updated embed script to embed your form on your website.
Let us know if you need further assistance.