What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
In order to achieve that, you need to
1. Go to that form under your JotForm control panel.
2. You must be in "Edit" mode of that form.
3. Look for the current payment tool you have. (Like the one on the image below) and click the "X" button on the top to delete it.
4. To replace it with a new one you need to add another payment tool. Click payment tool tab.
5. Choose the desired payment gateway and drag it to your form. (click the wand beside the properties button on top.)
Finish the configuration of the specified payment gateway and hit "Save".
Feel free to let us know if you need further clarification regarding this inquiry.
Hope the instruction I gave you helped you a bit on how to replace your payment tool.
Yes, you can change your Payment Tool. All you need to do is removing current Payment Tool that you have use into your form, then replace/add another Payment Tool into your form.
FYI, deleting the Payment tool will bring about these prompts:
You will need to click OK so that the products you have already added will be kept when you add a new payment tool.
Let us know if you need further assistance.