- jessica WebbAsked on May 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I signed up a few months ago for a monthly service, but I am no longer using it. I need to cancel my membership so that I am not being charged $9.95 for a service not being used. Please let me know how to do this. Thank you so much
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 06:14 PM
Sorry but I can't find any records with your email address used here. Can you please log in to JotForm and reply to this thread so we will know your username and check it here?
You can also cancel your subscription on your end. Please follow these steps,
1. Login your account to JotForm
2. Click on Account under a "person looking" icon at the upper right corner of your page.
3. Go to Billing tab and click Switch Subscription under Starter (Free) Plan
4. Click Cancel Subscription button on the new window.