- lumenisAsked on May 20, 2013 at 03:21 AM
i cant seem to signup
it keeps checking the user name
but nothing happens
- yselbollerAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 03:33 AM
Is this what you are seeing?
If this is what you are pertaining to, it is not asking for registered Username. Rather a Username that you wanted to use for your jotform account. It accepts alphanumeric characters and it will check for username availability once you input something on that textbox.
Kindly try to clear browser cache and cookies then after doing so, fill the form and let us know if you will encounter problem Signing Up.
- lumenisAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 11:51 AMNo but its okay I got in
- lumenisAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 11:52 AMCan I have a discount if I purchase premium option for 3 years?
- lumenisAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 11:53 AMMichael Schneider would like to recall the message, "cant seem to register".
- lumenisAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 11:53 AMCan I have a discount if I purchase premium option for 3 years paid in advance?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 01:53 PM
Hi, you can subscribe for the a 2 year subscription option at the most by default, but the subscription automatically renew everytime and will only cease if you choose to unsubscribe.
The subscription packages are already discounted and much competitve. =)
Thank you for considering our services. Contact us if you have further inquiry.