- ThierryAsked on April 15, 2011 at 01:01 PM
The buttons "next" (suivant) and "back" précédent) are not translated to front end. But they are translated to back end.
"This Field is required" is not translated in French.
- allanftdAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 03:07 AM
Thank you for posting your concern here.
You can change the form warnings such as "This field is required" by changing your form preferences. Here's how:
1) Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder toolbar.
2) Click the Edit Form Warnings button found under the Advanced Settings tab.
3) Click the message that you want to translate into French, enter your preferred text, and click Save.
And you're done with the form warnings!
For the "Back" and "Next" buttons, it will be manual work since there is no direct way to accomplish this at the moment. Here are the steps for the workaround:
1) Copy the source code of your form in the Embed Form Wizard.
2) Paste this source code into your web authoring software or text editor.
3) Press Ctrl-F to find the word "Back" then replace each occurence with the word "précédent." The word "Back" occured 5 times in your form, so you should replace all 5 of them.
4) Press Ctrl-F once again, this time to search for the word "Next" then replace each occurence with the word "suivant." The word "Next" also occured 5 times in your form, so you have to change all 5.
5) Paste this revised form embed code into your website.
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!