- billbnjAsked on April 15, 2011 at 03:46 PM
Dont' Know how to
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 01:54 AM
I am not too familiar with ning, but basically you can embed your forms in any page where html is allowed to be copied. Embed and iframe are the most ideal embedding methods for you, as those two methods give out codes that do not get affected at all by your Ning page's styling. It means that your form will display on Ning the way it is displayed on the Form Builder.
To get your form's embed codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Choose your embed method
4. Copy the codes provided
5. Paste it in your Ning page editor
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have additional questions.
- RoelandAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 03:12 PM
To embed the form, use the iFrame code and paste it in the embed media (where you paste youtube embed codes). Works a treat...
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 05:35 PM
Thank you for the feedback and sharing your insights on
how this can be done in Ning.