- pisces89Asked on April 15, 2011 at 04:07 PM
I did a test using your form. The form that I made is a Return Merchandise Form. I submitted a test form to see if everything was okay on my website. I recieved the Thank You email as expected, but my company didn't recieve an email letting us know that we had a return merchandise form submitted. Our email address is email@example.com
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 03:26 AM
I would like to verify that what you want to do is aside from receiving an auto responder thank-you email, you were expecting to receive a notification email back to customercare[at]mowenschildren.com, is that correct?
If so, I have checked your form and saw that in your email notification settings, there is only one auto-response email and there is no notification email in set.
You must create a notification email as well aside from the auto responder to be able to receive emails to customercare[at]mowenschildren.com.
To set up your email notification:
1. Select the form and click on "Edit".
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
3. Click on "Email Alerts".
4. Select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
6. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
7. Finish and Save your form.
Hope this helps.
Update: I also have changed your title post for better search results