- RobAsked on May 21, 2013 at 02:10 AM
I can't retrieve my password
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:42 AM
Can you please share to us your account username or account email address for further assistance?
- RobAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:01 AMIt is either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. I don't remember
the user name. I could just create a new account, but I'd like to continue
using the form on my website, mymusiclocal.com. I was sent an email, saying
that I was over quota and my forms would be disabled, but I'd like to
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:44 AM
I checked and see you have two account.
One is a guest account (email@example.com) which is in OVERLIMIT status and has three forms. You can register for a free account using this email id and all the forms will automatically be available in your new account. Alternatively, you can send us a message and we will move all the forms to your other account.
The other account you created using email id "firstname.lastname@example.org" has no forms created. The username for this account is "robdusa".
Let us know how you want to proceed.
- RobAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 06:43 PMCould you please move them to email@example.com?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 07:25 PM
All done. All forms have been moved to your "robdusa" account. Please kindly check.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 10:57 PM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response form you. If you have replied from your email, please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/219604-Can-t-retrieve-password#6