- mariebradshawAsked on May 21, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I set up the Google spreadsheet integration for my form and it isn't working. It created the folder but the folder is empty and when I clicked the link I was given to view my spreadsheet, it said that it didn't exist. I really need to get this working. Was there something else I needed to do in order for it to work?
- glennleeAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Sorry for your inconvenience.
I tried to integrate my forms to google spreadsheet and I also replicate the same error. I will now forward this to our next level support. You will hear update via this thread.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM
The problem is on Google's end. We confirmed that by trying to upload excel files created long time ago and we received the same error message. But, we will find a workaround. I'll update this thread when we have a solution.
- mariebradshawAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Thanks for your help, looking forward to a solution!
- mariebradshawAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:34 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:07 PM
No updates as of the moment. Don't you worry as soon as this is fixed, we will definitely inform you on this thread. It may take a while before we can provide you updates. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated in this matter.
- mariebradshawAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:40 PM
Sure thing...just dead in the water.
- mariebradshawAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 04:35 PM
I believe this issue has been fixed by Google, I was able to get it to work by un-integrating and re-integrating. When I re-integrated it worked without a hitch. FYI
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 05:14 PM
We are sorry for delayed update. There is still something wrong with our original integration method, and our Developers will try to find the solution. For now, integration is switched to CSV method, so it is working, but have some little limitations (field titles are not colored and columns width is not working). Thank you.