- aeghiacyAsked on May 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I just recieved a submission from my "Health Fair Participation" form, but I had disabled it a couple weeks ago. I logged in to double-check and it shows that it is currently disabled, yet someone was still able to submit a form.
Please advise, as I don't wish anymore people to sign-up for this event.
- glennleeAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Thanks for contacting us!
I checked your form submission page and I also see the new submission. Then I also checked your form and the form is currently disabled. I will now forward this to our next level support.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:15 PM
Can you please share the webpage link where the form was embedded?
- aeghiacyAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:19 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:37 PM
The reason why you still keep getting submissions is because you embedded the full source code of the form
You need to remove that from your webpage in order to avoid getting submissions, starting from the line I am pointing out in the image
Until the last tag , ending with </ form>
- aeghiacyAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:40 PM