- PrudenceAsked on May 21, 2013 at 03:10 PM
All of my forms have unique identifier numbers that are hidden on the forms. They all just reset to "1" today for some reason and without me changing anything. How can this be fixed? I can't have duplicates and the numbers out of sequence.
So far I have seen it on these 2 forms:
- teedartAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:11 PM
This also happenned to my forms
- PrudenceAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Here is a screen shot also:
- PrudenceAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:13 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:00 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue to us. I took a look at your form and I can confirm the problem you are having with the Unique ID reset to 0. I think this may have been an issue that may have possibly resulted from some of our recent updates. I'm not necessarily seeing a way to recover your id's at the moment on my end so I will pass this thread along to our development team to see if there is something more we can do about it to hopefully correct it for you.
We understand your issue is related but I would like to kindly request that you please open up your issue as a Separate Thread with details about it so that we can attend your problem respectively.
- PrudenceAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Okay thanks. Is there any way that you can start them back to the consecutive number they should be now?
- KadeJMAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:40 PM
No problem, it seems to be related to a issue with the prefix field after checking further so you can try disabling that but I understand that would render your form not as you need it to be used. You can also try cloning the form which resumes the use of the Unique ID but it might not solve it. We will continue to look into it more and our Developers have been alerted so we will get back to you as soon as we can once we've figured out what is going on so I would like to request some patience if you'll allow it until then.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:46 PM
Correction, pardon my mistake, I tested this again and Cloning it still did not work so please disregard that since it does not help to correct the problem.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 03:32 AM
Problem has been solved,
- PrudenceAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 04:27 PM