- amacindoeAsked on May 21, 2013 at 03:16 PM
I don't think that this is possible but I'm asking out of curiosity. If a feild is not filled out, then can it be hidden from the notification that gets sent to the appropriate email? For instance if I'm asking for a secondary phone number and they don't enter it, can the secondary phone number space be left out of the notification?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:57 PM
Please follow these steps to hide empty fields in notification emails:
1. Log into your JotForm account.
2. Load the form in form builder.
3. Click on Preferences on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on Advanced tab.
5. Select Enabled for the property "Hide Empty Fields"
6. Save your form.
Note: This functionality will not work if the email alert has been edited. It will only work on any unedited email notification.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.