- webcoordinatorAsked on April 16, 2011 at 01:32 AM
- allanftdAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 02:28 AM
You can delete your form's exsiting conditions through the Conditions Wizard. Here's how:
1) Click the Conditions button found in the Form Builder toolbar to open the Conditions Wizard.
2) Click the Saved Conditions button on the lower left corner of the wizard.
3) A list of existing conditions will be shown. Hover the mouse pointer over the condition that you want to delete, then click the stop sign icon that will appear in order to delete it.
And you're done!
Hope this information will be helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!