- mviwebdesignAsked on May 21, 2013 at 04:11 PM
I've made a contact form and when i want to try, the e-mail doesn't arrive on my e-mailadress.
What could be the problem?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:20 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards to the issue, have you tried already checking your email spam/bulk folder? If not, can you please check and see if the email are there? Your mail logs shows that the entry/submission is successfully sent to your email recipient.
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[21/May/2013:15:42:32 -0400] 31353544015344 AmazonSES Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:0000013ec89d4f81-2b042acb-058c-4637-bf49-63df8e5cf298-000000 - RequestId:946ac9b8-c24e-11e2-bbc0-6ba9a87f47b6
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:21 PM
In addition to my response, please consider on checking this article also on how to prevent emails not being received.
- EliezerNAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:33 PM
Please ensure that the Recipient E-mail of the E-mail Notification is the one where you want the notification arrives.
- Load your form in the form builder, then go to E-mail Alerts and choose your email notification.
- Then click on Replay-to and Notifcation Settings button, after in the in the envelop check the information.
- The Sender E-mail must be the e-mail of the user who fills your form.
- The Recipient E-mail must be your e-mail or the e-mail address where the notification will arrive.
After that click on Finish button and test your form.
I hope this helps.