- janicehalesAsked on May 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Have been testing a new form and also our old form is not sending emails to tell us it has been filled in
- pinoytechAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:34 AM
There's no Email Alerts created in your form upon checking which causing the issue. Please create email alert/notification in your form in order to received email notification.
Please consider checking this article also on how to prevent emails not being received.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- janicehalesAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Can you please check again as I have set them up
- pinoytechAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM
It's all working fine now upon checking your form's notification.
If you need our assistance again, feel free to let us know.
- janicehalesAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 01:02 AM
Hi I have tested again but no emails are coming through
- pinoytechAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 01:18 AM
Change your form's notification sender email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to fixed the issue. For more detailed information, please take a look at this article.
/var/log/mail.log:May 22 01:14:51 us-app2 sm-mta: r4M5EkFb030253: to=<email@example.com>, delay=00:00:05, xdelay=00:00:05, mailer=esmtp, pri=124001, relay=mx1.pm.telstra.com. [188.8.131.52], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (etEn1l00L4TEolB01tEoqF mail accepted for delivery)