- kimhennebergAsked on May 22, 2013 at 05:04 AM
Recently my reports are not shown correctly. Spaces are shown as "%20", which is very confusing.
Please see an example of one of the wrong report here: http://www.jotformpro.com/table/31412572868054
Nothing has been chenged in the reports and previously (a couple of weeks ago) they were shown correctly.
Any idea what is wrong?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 06:05 AM
Thanks for reporting. I think this was due to the updates made recently. I have informed our dev team about this for a quick fix.
We'll update you via this thread. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 06:59 AM
The problem has been fixed now. Kindly check your table report to see the changes.
- photoguy123Answered on February 12, 2016 at 01:11 PM
for some reason, my last submission had %20 in place of spaces. did you make some update causing this?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 08:04 AM
This is a very old thread. I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1206451