- getbcsAsked on May 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I am trying to access my forms but your "integrates with Box" is stopping it from opening to display my forms. I have clicked on the "don't show me this banner again" but it didn't shut it off and now I can't access my forms. Please reslove asap.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Please try this;
1. Clear your browsers cache and cookies
2. Logged in again
3. Click My Forms
4. Click again "Don't show this banner again"
See if this will resolved such issue on your end.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM
It seems that I am able to replicate the issue. Let me forward this concern to our developers. You should received an update via this thread.
Thanks for reporting.
- getbcsAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:22 AMThank you. I tried clearing history, cache, cookies, etc but it didn’t resolve it.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM
The issue is already escalated, thank you for notifying this to us
You should get an update on regards to it soon
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Sorry about that. I have disabled the banner now.
Is this problem just started happening today? Because we have been featuring pop-up banners there for a long time.
- getbcsAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:07 PMI just noticed it today. Don’t know how long it’s been an issue. Thanks for resolving this so quickly!