- HarobelAsked on May 22, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I logged on to your site today and all of my forms are gone. What happened to them?
- ForHisGloryOutreachAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM
ME TOO!!!! Please Jet Form help!!!!
- mandilewebdesignAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM
The said issue is already fixed by our dev team. Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies?
If the said issue still persist, let us know.
Thank you for the patience!
- ForHisGloryOutreachAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:45 AMI cleared the cache, but how do I clear the cookies?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Please take a look at this articles for more detailed information.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I am a member of the development team. I issued a fix for this 5 mins ago which hopefully resolves this problem. If you cleared you cache before 5 mins ago you will need to do it again for the fix to work on your end.
If there are still problems after you have done this. Please let me know.
Sorry for any inconvenience