- AllisonAsked on May 22, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I am considering upgrading to a Premium membership, which will allow me to have three sub-accounts. If I have created forms in one account, will the other sub-accounts have access to them? Will I be able to transfer the forms over to these sub-accounts?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Thanks for contacting us. The form should be created on Master's account before sub-users can access it. Our Sub-Account/User currently offer just this functionalities;
1. View Form Submissions from Master's Account Forms
2. Edit Forms from Master's Account Forms
1. As master's account, you can't see forms that are created on sub-users account.
2. As sub-user, you cannot see forms created on your co sub-users account.
Let us know if you have any further questions.