- koedekovenAsked on May 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM
I've embedded my form onto my site. She says that it pops up but there is nothing to fill out. I've tried it and am having no trouble. Could it be a pop-up blocker thing?
Below is my website page she's haveing trouble with.
Thanks for your prompt help!
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I've also tried to visit your page and I can see the form just fine. May I ask what web browser your client is using?
- koedekovenAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I opened the link using IE and even with the pop up blocker on, I'm stil able to see the form so it is not a pop-up blocker problem at all.
I suggest that you ask your client to try to open the link in another browser or try to clear IE's browsing history, close it, then relaunch it again and try to acces the link again.
- koedekovenAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Thanks for your help!
Awsome and prompt as usual!!!
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM
You're welcome! =)