- rea22381Asked on May 22, 2013 at 09:15 PM
I created a form with 4 pages, using "page break" navigation buttons at the bottom of pages 1, 2, and 3. When you navigate to pages 2 and 3 you'll notice that the buttons overlap - during form preview at jotform, in IE and in Chrome.
I've read through some forum entries and attempted to use CSS code provided here:
but to no avail.
Here is the link
And here is the website it is embedded in:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Please insert this custom css code into your form
margin: 0px 0px 0px 160px;
Let us know if the issue persist
- rea22381Answered on May 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM
worked like a charm!
- rea22381Answered on May 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Now I have a new issue, The back buttons do not work. The forward ones do, but not the back.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Can you please delete and re-add the page breaker?