- herzogrwAsked on May 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Is it possible to have file names reflect the first/last name of the person submitting the form? Right now it shows up as a bunch of numbers. Any thoughts?
- yselbollerAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 02:09 AM
Yes this is possible, in order to do this, follow the steps below.
1. Open your form Submissions page
2. Click the gear icon at the upper right corner
3.click on the 'Manage Integration'
4. Set the 'Folder Name' to your form name field.
And Click Complete.
This should now allow the name of the person who submitted the form to be the File name of the Folder in Dropbox.
Should you have any questions let us know.
- qtphotoclubAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 06:23 AM
Further to this question I want the names of the files/images submitted to remain unchanged without all the extra numbers added onto the front of the originals senders filename. I have also selected no folders as I want all images to go into the highest level of folder (name of form).
How can I stop all these numbers being added onto the file names. I am processing several hundred images a month and as part of a not for profit photography club and don't want to have to manually rename all the images.
- khrisellAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 07:01 AM
Kindly open a new thread for your inquiry,You can create your new thread using this link http://www.jotform.com/contact. so we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. Also, to assist you better and avoid confusion.
Thank you and looking forward to assist you.