- nicrigdenAsked on May 23, 2013 at 09:32 AM
When my user selects the” next” option it won’t move on to the second page, it will however do it on my computer, and on other computers. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 09:40 AM
I visited your link and the "Next" option is working just fine.
You may simply ask your user to open it on another web browser. Another thing they can do is to clear their browsing history (cache and cookies) on their web browser, have them close it and then relaunch and try to open the link again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 04:17 AM
Your response has been forwarded to our Support Email:
We think that the browser settings may be blocking the action of bringing up the next page is there a script or ActiveX option that needs to be allowed for the button to function?
But, it works for me even if the ActiveX Controls are active. See Screenshot:
Please ask them to check IE Compatibility instead.
1. In IE, Find and Click "Tools"
2. Find and Click "Compatibility View Settings"
3. A small window will popup, check the "Display all website in compatibility view" then reload the page
You can click F12 as Shortcut, find and set Browser Mode and Document Mode to the latest Version of IE: