- darlenelawson22Asked on May 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Hello Darlene, is this http://www.jotform.com/31195214305142 the form this is happening on? Have you tried using the Print Form button if it is the form you are trying to print. Or are you referring to the Excel Report perhaps which I see that you have on your form and maybe you are trying to print that out? Can you please provide us with some more information.
- darlenelawson22Answered on May 23, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Science Curriculum Specialist
Bell County Schools
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 02:35 PM
If I understand you correctly you are referring to the Visual Report tool.
Unfortunately, we do not have multiple page layout for these Visual Reports, so it will show one page only. However, you can add multiple charts to the report page using Edit mode.
Please take a look at the following article to find out more information on this:
If you really need to print all the charts you can use a hack:
1. Create multiple Visual Reports based on different form questions.
2. Embed each Visual Report to some web page.
3. Print the web page using browser Print option.
In case you would like to proceed with this workaround and something is not clear, please let us know. Thank you.