- jpulkkineAsked on May 24, 2013 at 04:15 AM
I need to get all the answers to a single spreadsheet with links to images. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 04:50 AM
You may consider Google Spreadsheet Integration: Google Spreadsheet Integration. All information submitted to your form will be visible in one single spreadsheet.
After that, share them the Spreadsheet by following this guide; http://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=37579
1. In the spreadsheet, find and click "File"
2. Find and Click "Publish to Web"
3. Find and Click "Start Publishing":
4. Copy the link given and share:
You may also try to create HTML Listing Report or Grid Listing Report:
- jpulkkineAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 04:59 AM
Thank you Welvin, this was helpful.
The problem is that when I choose spreadsheets integration, the images will be stored on your servers and I may have a problem with the quotas. I'd like to have the images stored in my google drive.
On the other hand, if I choose google drive integration, I get the images in google drive but I won't be able to get the submissions to a single spreadsheet. Is it possible to use both at the same time?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 05:34 AM
Unfortunately, I couldn't think of any workarounds to use both of the same time- Combine Google Drive Results and Google Spreadsheet. You can however add both the integrations.
Sorry to say that this is possible with manual linking.
- jpulkkineAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 05:39 AM
Manual linking... :(
Are you planning to add this feature in the future?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 05:48 AM
I suggest you to open a separate thread requesting such so we can add the thread to our feature request list.