- DaveAsked on May 24, 2013 at 09:57 AM
Do forms support the following needs? 1) Entry of approximately 150 fields of information? 2) Ability to Submit a form which is not completed, and allow the user/recipient to continue at a future time? 3) Individual private submissions of a form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Thanks for contacting us. As far as I can tell, yes, we support such.
1. I suggest you to use Page Break in the form. This guide will help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/119-How-to-Create-Multi-Page-Forms
2. You may add the Edit Link to the form notification settings so they can edit their submissions on a later time.
Or, you may follow this guides: How to Save Forms to Continue Later (Two forms are used). How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue Later. Both this two methods will not work if the user "submits" the data or hit submit button.
3. What do you mean by "Private Submissions"? Those data submitted by your customers or users are all private by you only. No one will be able to see that unless you shared them to anyone.
Let us know if you have any further inquiries.