- SergeyMalozemovAsked on May 25, 2013 at 03:01 AM
Information from the forms is not added to the table! Help to understand the situation!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 03:42 AM
Can you please explain further the problem? Do you mean that the form entries are not visible on your form submissions page?
- SergeyMalozemovAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 04:23 AM
The form works fine, but the messages can be viewed only on the Jot Form site. We made a new binding but it did not help!
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 04:46 AM
I can see you made an intergration with google spreadsheet, is this the table that you were refering to? If this is the case I recommend you please try to,
1. Remove the integration first then logout from JotForm,
2. Clear your browser's cache,
3. Relogin and integrate your form to google spreadsheet.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!