- andreiblajAsked on May 25, 2013 at 06:16 AM
I worked all morning on a form and now it is all lost. Can I get it back?
It just restarted my form a couple of minutes ago.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 06:26 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Under your account I can see that there is one form, I guess this is the form you are reffering to.
If you are still unable to see the form please log out of your account, clear your browser's cache and the relogin into your account.
I hope this resolves the issue.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 11:26 AM
For some reasons, your response came out empty. Can you please post it again using this link? http://jotform.me/answers/221675-I-lost-my-form
- andreiblajAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 02:19 PM
I created an account today. Then, I built a form with around 20 question. I tested it on our website, everything was ok. Then I tried some tweaks to make it look good on iPhone. After this, I think your website logged me out. When I logged in the form still unde my forms but with no questions.
Do you have a revisioning system on the forms? Can you get my questions back in the form?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 02:23 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your form for further assistance?
- andreiblajAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Do you have a revision system? Can you revert the form to a state when it had all the questions in it and it was black? :)
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Unfortunately, we don't maintain different versions of your form. I am sorry but you will have to build your form again.
Let us know if you need further assistance.